Thursday 3 August 2017

'Thursday Flowers' is Launched!

I'm so excited right now, it's infectious! I'm in the middle of moving around my lounge room to change wall focus. Well, when I say I'm doing it, I should probably clarify that it's my DH doing it for me. Don't worry, he loves changing around all our household furniture to accommodate my quilts 😉! Because, whilst some people hang painted artwork in their home, I prefer to showcase applique. And right now, I've got a new range to showcase! 

This is 'Thursday Flowers' and it's a flower gallery style wall hanging. I’ve designed seven vase designs, one for each day of the week. Each is a stand alone wall hanging, designed to showcase my love of vase arrangements for the home.
I especially love it when my quilts are at first mistaken for paintings or murals and are then found to be textile on closer inspection. And that's what this set of wall hangings is all about. In many ways, stylized applique is a form of painting—with fabric! And I do love it. What better way to show off my passion for all things textile?  

Thursday Flowers finished size is 23 x 33 inches which feels like a perfect 'painting' size on my walls. The pattern also includes a 50% reduced option for anyone wanting to make it smaller. It's perfect for beginners or anyone who wants to make a statement in applique.


Finished size 23 x 33 inches OR 11.5 x 16.5 inches
Complete Digital PDF pattern for printing at home
**Digital sales are instant**

$12.95 USD


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the special fee. Now---what background??? :)
    Replies:robinsbusiness@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Esther. I look forward to seeing the other six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely Esther. Congratulations on another beautiful pattern release. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Esther. I see Christmas gifts in these beautiful pieces. I think I will get started on this one tomorrow. I really do appreciate your sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...