Wednesday 3 May 2017

WOW: Still Plodding Along

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I'm still plodding away with Part 3 of Secret Garden - that's the block with the cat peeking through the foliage. I would have been done by the weekend, but I came down with a winter cold and have been working away at little bits of applique here and there in between chicken broth and recovery naps.

Normally when the cooler weather arrives, I like to dig out my knitting or crochet in the evenings. My ripple afghan is super cosy and warm and the perfect snuggle blanket for these frosty nights.I'd quite like another one, in completely wild contrasting colours. But this year I've decided to resist the temptation and instead work on my WIPs. They're getting out of hand actually. I do hope to get them under control by the end of 2018 and this means no 'new' arts or crafts. No matter how bad the temptation..

What's Your WOW?


4 comments:

  1. Esther you art skills at turning those appliqué edges has to be seen to believe, they are little pieces of art that make up in to a large piece of art. Your block is going to be stunning with those beautiful flowers. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely lovely. Did you ever made a post about how you prepare your applique pieces? What is the white thing in the back of each piece? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Esther -- this is going to be spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...