Sunday 15 March 2015

FREE BOM: Oma's Blues Part 3 is Launched


Luckily I looked at my phone today as it reminded me today was the 15th! Yes, it seems I lost track of time. Where is March getting to so quickly? I can't believe it's already time for Part 3 of Oma's Blues ( I feel like I just launched it last week) and now its already time for Part 3 and according to my quilting schedule, time for me to release my Easter 2015 project too!

Phew! What a week its going to be. Can't wait to show you more on Monday...or perhaps Tuesday...let's see what I can manage!

This month we are working on the star - tulip-house-apple and heart charms. I love all the charms and I'm really excited to see how you make them all with your own style and flourishes. 


Oma's Blues is my free current BOM. It's available to members of my Yahoo BOM Group. To read more about this design, check out my 'Oma's Blues Page' at the top of this blog, We are now up to Part 3. It's not too late to join in - all parts are still available for you to download for free.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, Esther! I'm saving them for when I have time. I invite you to link to WIPs Be Gone so that more can see this great BOM. Lots of people like two color quilts. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceci est un quilt de toute beauté,je l'admire beaucoup,les couleurs et le design.
    Heureuses celles qui on la joie de le réaliser.
    J'aurais moi même aimé le faire,mais j'ai deux quilts en route!
    Amicalement de France

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...