Wednesday 28 February 2018

WOW: 'Love Always': My KFC Vase!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
There's been a decidedly 'Morning Glory' theme to my posts this past week and I've loved it but I have also been working on my Love Always BOM. 

I'm making 3 x LA's and I'm using Kaffee Fassett for two of them. One will be on a white background and the other on a dark background. My 3rd LA will be created on a red and white fabric print. Will I get all three done? I sure hope so. 

It looks like everyday will be a WIP in my house this year, not just Wednesdays!

What's Your WOW?


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Three is quite ambitious, but then I'm sure you will get them all done. I LOVE this vase fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kaffe fabric is just perfect for the vase. I love it! Your work is always so beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Can't wait to see all the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the vase! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...