Wednesday 10 January 2018

WOW: Prepping my Morning Glory

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays 
Oh yes, I'm busy too! I'm seeing all the stunning progress pics being shared over in my BOM Group and I'm already in a spin over how fabulous it all looks. It's going to be a year for swooning, that's for sure.

As for me, I'm busy prepping my fusible with Morning Glory shapes. I'll be posting a detailed step by step as soon as I make some progress and will also update my applique techniques for those of you who have been asking.

As I do this, I'm thinking about the best way to draw my pattern onto my dark background. There are a few techniques and I think I'm going to try something completely new. This is actually my first dark background applique quilt so I can't wait to see what happens, and of course I'll be sharing what I learn right here in a blog post.

It's been an incredible start to 2018 and I'm really excited to see what's new in the pic updates each morning. What a way to start January :)

What's Your WOW? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...