Friday 26 May 2017

Love Entwined: By Patricia Henderson McLaughlin

Here's what Patricia Henderson McLaughlin shared over on Facebook today:

"My quilt guild's quilt show (Hill Country Quilt Guild in Kerrville, TX) is this weekend & my LE won 2nd place in the Kit/BOM category. I machine quilted it on my domestic sewing machine. A labor of love for me & I'm so proud of my work. Again, thank you Esther Aliu for a beautiful pattern.If you're in the Kerrville, TX area, please come by & see the beautiful quilts!"

It makes my day when quilter's share the progress of their quilt updates, thanks so much Patricia for sharing your good news with us all.

If you're making LE yourself, don't forget to share it with us all - it's too special not to show off! And if you're making LE, we now have a dedicated Group over on Facebook where you can share info and updates as you quilt along..


6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! You both should be proud! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is beautiful; you must feel so proud when you see the completed versions. It is wonderful that you share your creative talent so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another keepsake piece of art--not "just a quilt" for sure! You should be very proud! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's spectacular!! Congratulations to Patricia and thank you Esther for sharing this beautiful quilt with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...