Saturday 6 May 2017

Fancy Some Modern Chic? Meet Mia May!

Look what I just launched! Mia May is everything that’s bright and fun about new fabrics and uncomplicated applique. Whilst I’ll always love designing intricate applique, some fabrics demand a ‘let loose’ modern twist in the design to show off cheerful prints and Mia May really fits the bill. The applique is simple and the finished quilt size is perfect for a weekend project. Finished size:  49 x 65 inches

I know most of us have a stash of gorgeous prints we want to showcase with minimal fuss and whether you’ve fallen in love with these tones or have a completely different fabric scheme in mind, this lovely design is sure to please.

Releasing patterns from my folio is always such an exciting venture, I'm thrilled to launch Mia May today and hope you'll love her bright enthusiasm for fabric as much as I do.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...