Wednesday 6 July 2016

WOW: Roses Galore!

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I've got roses on my mind this year: rose fabric, rose lace, rose prints, rose fragrance and now, rose patterns. Oh yes, we're rose crazy in my house. I have three upcoming patterns, each one rose based and I have no idea which one to release next as I love them all equally, so I decided to take some time out and relax - by colouring in a page of my own rose head designs. It worked!

Today I'm 'tidying' up my WOW piles and clearing out my folios - those patterns 1/2 and 3/4 near finished need to be finally completed and released so I can move on with new pattern adventures. I also have a Nelke update I need to get done and am looking forward to have some new designs float out into the world very shortly.

I can't wait to share more with you, but for now, it's back to my roses and pattern making.

What's Your WOW?

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your suprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE roses too Esther, I use to grow them in NZ I had beds of them around 100 lots of work but oh they give back much more than you give. Im looking forward to the next couple of months and seeing what you are about to share. Love the rose you have just drawn?????? very tantalising LOL Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose fragrance? Equal favourite with lavender for me! Love the idea of your rose patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Esther! Thank-you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, because it led me to your blog and Linky party. I've added your Linky to my party list! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...