Friday 16 October 2015

Oma's Blues: Part 10 is Launched!


I was so busy 'playing' with fabric yesterday that I simply forgot to post Part 10 of Oma's Blues! Sorry everyone. I do actually have a planner, whether I bother reading it day to day is another matter entirely!

I think one of the reasons it slipped my mind is because I have already completed these blocks. For the first time ever, I'm 'ahead' of my quilt BOM schedule. I did this so that I could have Oma quilted and finished completely before my birthday which is just round the corner. But then, unexpected machine issues with my ever troublesome Bernina 820 meant that I've been without a machine for 2 weeks and I've been all over the place, ready to quilt but unable to quilt. Distracted

To see my blog post on how I created these corner block in Part 10, please click here, or simply read through my post links in the 'Oma's Blues' quilt archive above this post under my header banner. 

This is where I am up to, my top is done, ready for quilting
I'm so in love with this quilt



Oma's Blues is my current FREE BOM


You can still join this free BOM right now - all parts are available over in my Group

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt,
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those corners! Wish I could keep up with your projects, so many beautiful ones but not enough time for me to do them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Esther!
    Hugs,
    Anne Marieke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...