Thursday 9 October 2014

AQC 2015

I am delighted to announce that I will be a tutor at AQC 2015

I will be teaching two classes Binding & Love Entwined 2

Yes, you read that correctly. Love Entwined 2.  Since 'Love Entwined: 1790 Marriage Coverlet' launched, I have been inundated with requests for workshops and many quilters have asked me for a version of the original pattern that is more 'user friendly' in both size and time options.

If you read this blog you'll know that 'Love Entwined: 1790 Marriage Coverlet' is a magnificent quilt and true heirloom. But I also know that there are many quilters out there who would love to make this quilt more practical for them. Love Entwined 2 is that quilt, using the same beautiful pattern and exploring the same beautiful techniques.

I'll talk more about both exciting workshops when further Class info is released over at the AQC website. For now I'd just like you all to know that this wonderful workshop is coming. I know many of you have asked for this - the fact is, I've just been too busy and travelling too much to fit any extra workshops in this year and next year. For this reason, I'm doubly excited to be a part of AQC 2015.


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Esther! How exciting to be offering a class on your beautiful quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Congratulations. Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, so wish I could be there.. very long way from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Esther! Look forward to both the quilt and more info. I need to win the Lottery so I can come and enroll in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I was thrilled to see your pattern Heart's Desire made by Wendy Laird won a ribbon at the Craft & Quilt Fair. That is such a wonderful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is wonderful to hear. wish so much that you weren't half way across the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! It is a shame Australia is just so very far away......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...