Thursday 15 May 2014

Love Entwined Part 12 is Launched


The theme of elements is continued this month
as we complete Border 3


the Lucky Charm and Rose Wreath blocks

  
As in Part 11 last month, the angels and poseys continue throughout border 3 and there's plenty of room for embroidery and broderie perse to embellish in and around the blocks.

In Parts 11 & 12 the 'wreath' segments turning around the inside blocks have been coloured in two greens throughout my sketches; however in real life I am making these segements in an assortment of scrappy's as I think the original indicates.

Yes, all parts of this historic quilt are still available for free!
Join TODAY and start this heirloom quilt YOURSELF!



‘Love Entwined 1790 Marriage Coverlet’ is a Free 18 Month Historic BOM
Each ‘block’ of the month is released monthly, on the 15th of each month. 
All ‘blocks’ are available for download via my Yahoo BOM Group only

4 comments:

  1. every time instructions come out I tell myself I need to get back to work on it but I am just not ready right now - I am keeping my center medallion on the design wall to keep reminding myself - I do hope to finish one day - you keep out doing yourself these patterns are a gift - thank you -- Karen in Arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is so pretty I think it needs a quilt of its own. Thank you, Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Esther thank you for another lovely gift, you truly are a very generous lady and quilter. I know how much time has to be spent sharing some thing like this when you could be sewing or designing some thing new your self as this is what you love doing the most. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...