Sunday 30 October 2011

GO!Baby Winner! Winner! Winner!

I wish I could give a GO!Baby away to each and every one of you. It's been a welcome addition to my quilting options. And like all of you, I was entering comps wherever I could to try and win one myself. So, I know how high the demand is out there to have one!!




I really loved reading each and every little quote / proverb / saying  you submitted as an entry. How true they all felt! I loved each one and found myself nodding along in agreement.
Quite a few could have been my own often used favourites, so it's only fair that I share my own.  I’ll mention one that hasn’t been enjoyed yet:  it’s old Russian proverb –
"if I knew where I was going to fall, I would have put a cushion there"
How could I possibly decide between entries? Well I knew from the start that I wouldn’t be able to. So here is the random number generator that I decided would choose most fairly.

You’ll notice that the comp had 196 comments at time of closing (with a few deleted entries and doubles). I counted those out and added several allocations for quilters who did not enter online but who asked me personally to be included in the comp which took the countable entry number up to 199).
Thank you Random.Org and congratulations to Feather on a Wire who quoted "I quilt therefore I am".

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! Yay! My computer is letting me come back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...