Friday 20 June 2008

Liz You Made my Day!



Well this made my day! There I was, scurrying out to salvage the mail from being flung onto the middle of the road (our postman is notorious for delivering to the wrong address, on the wrong day....if he delivers at all) and amongst the bills and cheap adverts...there was this!
A POSTCARD FROM CANADA!
I havent been to this little town in Canada, but I feel somehow connected to it, because a magazine with me in it was sold there, and Liz who is on holiday there, saw me in a quilt shop on a magazine shelf! Wow! It made my morning coffee break extra special. Thank you Liz, for keeping in touch AND for making me feel like a globe trotting famous quilter (...I wish....)
Hello to any readers in Whitehorse, Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...